11 Reasons Why You and Your S/o Should Pack a Bag Right Now
One of Nick and my favorite things to do together is travel. Not a bad thing to love, right? We try to make time for travel a couple times a year now. You may think this sounds expensive, but it’s not. Trust me – we are two broke college kids. Sometimes all you need is to pack a bag and head to an Airbnb a few hours away. I got to thinking about why I cherished these trips so much. I decided to answer my own question. But I also asked Nick that same question to see how our answers compared since we both value traveling together so much. Keep reading to see our answers!
If I said, “Let’s pack a bag and head out this weekend,” why would you have agreed to go with me?
- We get a chance to escape daily routine and really spend time with each other.
- Escaping daily life reminds me of all the small things that made me fall in love with you.
- I am reminded that I should never take you or our moments together for granted.
- There is no better experience than discovering new places with you.
- We are creating memories that we can cherish together forever, creating an unforgettable life.
- When traveling, we are reminded that as long as we’re together, we can weather any storm.
- There’s nothing I like doing more than traveling with my best friend. It makes any activity during the trip enjoyable, whether we’re zip lining through a forest or stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire. The entire adventure is enjoyable.
- It gives us a chance to step out of our comfort zones and learn more about each other.
- It gives us a chance to enjoy ourselves without any stress and distractions from the outside world. We can just focus on each other and enjoy each other’s company.
- Traveling = happiness; therefore, traveling with your significant other = happy couple.
- Traveling together helps us learn new things and expand our perspective on the world.
How sweet is he. 🙂 Long story short, we both recognize that these moments on the road take our relationship to a new level. We learn more about each other as well as the world around us. With our insights, I hope we can convince you that creating these moments are well worth your time and money.
We’re very excited to be heading to Gatlinburg, Tennessee to celebrate our 6th anniversary and get a trip in before I head to Spain! The next time I am with him we will be touring Europe for the ultimate adventure.
Check out our past trips that we spent together:
Ask your s/o right now and see what they would say. You’ll be pleasantly surprised! Leave their reply in the comments.